ABE SOCCER ASSOCIATION
ABE SOCCER HOME
ARE GAMES CANCELED?
COMMENTS / SUGGESTIONS
All board members, coaches and volunteers need to obtain clearances prior to being involved with ABE Soccer. This is required due to the PA Child Protective Services Law.
must provide the following:
- State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- if PA resident for at least the past 10 years... a complete and notarized Volunteer affidavit
- if PA resident for less than the past 10 years... FBI Criminal Background Check
How to Obtain your Clearances:
1. PA State Police Report - Select Volunteer
PA State Police Criminal Record Checks can be obtained online by visiting the State Police web site:
2. Child Abuse History Report
PA Child Abuse History Clearances can be obtained online by visiting the PA Child Welfare web site:
3. Volunteer Qualification Affidavit (PDF) -
4. FBI Criminal Background Check
To request an FBI Fingerprint Clearance -
Please Note: Approximate cost $27.00 and the link will take you to a page managed by Cogent for the state of PA to help individuals attain an FBI Clearance
ABESOCCER.COM Website ©2012
Questions or comments regarding this website? Please fill out the
ABE Soccer: It's a real kick!