Games will be played on Saturday mornings between 9am and 1pm at the fields behind New Hope and Economy United Methodist Churches. (In front of the Ambridge Area Junior High School.)
Please click on the document below for the Spring 2019 Schedule
ABE Code of Conduct
1. Please remember that ABE is a volunteer organization. We are all here for the children.
2. On the schedule the HOME team is listed first. The HOME team will wear WHITE.
3. Plan on playing every game unless you hear from the coach. We do play in the rain.
4. Please use only positive encouragement and remarks to players, coaches and referees.
5. If you need UNIFORMS, go to the concession stand area before your game the first week of the season. There is no need to call or email, simply bring cash or a check. The cost is $25.00 for each uniform shirt you need.
6. The players really look forward to and enjoy their halftime and post game snacks. Make a schedule so all parents can participate!
7. U-6 will play on the fields directly in front of Economy United Methodist Church parking lot.
8. U-8 games will be played near First St. Girls play on the field closest to the Jr. High.
9. U-10 games will be played on the field that is in front of the concession stand.
10. No players or parents should park along the streets. PLEASE PARK BEHIND THE JR. HIGH SCHOOL!!!
11. PLEASE DO NOT PRACTICE ON THE PLAYING FIELDS!!! Please use the newly lined field next to New Hope Lutheran church.
12. Coaches must make sure goals are "sand bagged" before each game on U-10 & U12 fields!
13. Any cancellations or postponed games will be posted on the website.